Canadian Immigration Services

Canadian Immigration allows a person to immigrate permanently or temporarily, depending on his purpose of the visit. Based on the type of immigration applied for, the process and documentation will vary. Wise Advice, one of the top immigration consultants in Toronto, provides a variety of PR Services in the entire GTA.

Provincial Nominee Class

Various provinces in Canada have entered into an agreement with the Federal government to allow the aspiring immigrants to migrate and settle in their specific provinces.

Federal Skilled Worker

A Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) is a class reserved for professionally skilled workforce that can immigrate as permanent residents and contribute towards the growth and development of the Canadian economy. Wise Advice can help an FSW with end-to-end visa application process.

Family Sponsorship

As a permanent resident of Canada, a person can sponsor Family (includes spouse, partner, child (by birth or adoption) and an eligible relative for permanent residency under Family Sponsorship.


A person residing in Canada for over 3 years (1095 Days) is legally eligible to apply for Citizenship. Wise Advice can handhold a resident Canadian in applying for this citizenship.

Express Entry

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence under certain economic immigration programs.

PR Card Renewal

A PR Card is a wallet-sized plastic card validating your status as a permanent resident of Canada. This card allows a person to enter and leave the country and a legal status to the immigrant in Canada.

Canadian Temporary Residence Services

Visitor Visa to Canada (TRV)

A Visitor Visa Application to Canada can be applied for by a business person or a tourist. With immaculate documentation, we make it easy for the applicants to complete this process.

Super Visa

From December 1, 2011, a new visa option was opened to sponsor parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to allow them to stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time. This is a 10 year multiple entry visa.

Study Permit

With top class universities and expanding curriculums, many students aspire to study in Canada, resulting in a rise in Student Visa applications. At Wise Advice are happy to service all Student Visa Applications in entire GTA be a part of their success story.

Post Graduate Work Permit

A Post Graduate Work Permit helps students graduating from post-secondary institutions to gain work experience in Canada. Equipped with this experience, Wise Advice has helped several such students to apply for permanent residency through Canadian Experience Category (CEC).

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

This is a temporary document that will allow the holder to enter Canada regardless of the inadmissibility cause (due to which a visa may have been rejected). Unlike a Temporary Resident Visa, TRP is a travel document and can allow a stay in the country for up to 3 years, depending on the purpose of visit.

Visa Extensions

There are numerous reasons for holders to apply for Visa extensions. We can provide complete support in your applications, whatever be your visa type (Visitor Visa, Student Visa or Work Permits) in entire Toronto and GTA..